- From the makers of the award-winning Yeti in my spaghettiyeti is at it again, and this time he has friends!
- Place the meatballs in each yeti’s reservoir, and players bop their yeti’s head to make them kick the meatballs!
- The first player to land meatballs on all four ledges in their Mountain Quadrant wins!
- It’s a fun skill-and-action game-you gotta aim your Yeti if you want to hit the ledges, and learn how hard to bop yeti’s head!
- Won’t meatballs go flying all over the place? Yes! That’s part of the purchase ‘em down and get back to the game!
- For 2 to 4 players, ages 4 and up
- No batteries required!